Stay Connected to your Business –
Innerlink Security & Sound combines the power of access control, digital video and intrusion into one powerful system.
Innerlink makes it easy to control and manage access to designated or restricted areas in any facility. Simply placing an access card near the reader will quickly and easily grant access only to the people you have authorized for that area. And the same card can also be used to disarm or arm the security system—there’s no need to fumble with locks and keys or have employees remember multiple security codes. If a card is lost or stolen, it can be removed from the system without having to redistribute keys or change locks.
- Save time and money by managing three separate systems with one easy-to-use software interface….alarm, video surveillance and access control.
- Improve the level of security by eliminating user code sharing, and increase your security by using a unique card to disarm a system and grant access at the door.
- Interface using a single platform, which allows your users to retrieve and playback alarms associated with intrusion and access control.
- Automate reporting while enabling users to send up-to-date reports on intrusion and access events hourly, daily, weekly or monthly.
- Reduce your employee down-time by training on one system—that’s big savings!
- Expand your security systems as your business grows.
Save Time. Save Money. Stay Connected.
Click on any image below to learn more.
Get Started Now!
Give us a call today for your free home or business evaluation today – 239-772-8835
Let’s stay connected – we invite you to like us on facebook, follow us on twitter, connect with us on linkedin and find us on Yelp and foursquare. Please feel free to subscribe to our blog for future articles, news and special promotions!
For all your Southwest Florida Security Systems, Audio / Video, Video Surveillance and Smart Home Technology Systems please give us a call today for your free home or business evaluation today – 239-772-8835.
Request a Quote
Remember when vacuuming used to be the noisiest part of housework? Not anymore. Innerlink’s Central Vacuum power unit is located outside your living area to reduce vacuuming noise.